Slate Gray Gallery is a contemporary art gallery exhibiting fine art, artisan jewelry and lifestyle accessories.
Our mission is to promote, connect, and engage regional and global artists with patrons and enthusiasts. We assist our international clientele in acquiring artwork in a variety of media, including sculpture, painting, prints, fiber arts and photography.
Slate Gray’s unique cultural atmosphere is the expression of Beth McLaughlin’s standard of excellence combined with magnificent aesthetics. Her successful international business career led her to sell her company and focus on a journey of self-discovery, art appreciation and an unparalleled passion for arts advocacy. To that end, all profits from Slate Gray are earmarked for donation to offer significant support to local Arts Advocacy Organizations.
The Slate Gray team looks forward to hosting you at our exhibitions and artist’s receptions throughout the year and continuing an aesthetic dialogue about art and culture.
We are happy to deliver and install locally, and we ship internationally, as well as domestically.
Questions or Comments?
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 970.728.3777.
Slate Gray Gallery Telluride
209 East Colorado Avenue, Unit B (Shipping)
PO Box 2035 (Mailing)
Telluride, CO 81435
Open Sunday-Saturday, 10am-6pm
Call 970.728.3777 with any inquiries or to set up an appointment
Slate Gray Gallery Kerrville
235 Earl Garrett Street
Kerrville, TX 78028
For artists interested in displaying their work in Slate Gray Gallery, the following information must be submitted for review.
1. A comprehensive artist statement & biography:
• A written description of your work that gives us deeper insight into it (your personal history, the symbolism you give your materials, or the issues you address). Your statement should include whatever is most important to you and your work.
• Personal background (i.e. date and place of birth, currently resides, general work experience, special interests, hobbies, or interesting experiences/travels, persons who have influenced the artist's work).
2. Digital photographs(s) of the artist, minimum 300dpi. (Head shot and/or artist in studio).
3. Digital photographs for artwork submission:
• Minimum 300dpi and of professional quality, no flash reflections or un-cropped edges.
• Use "titles and dimensions" as file name (ex. FourSeason11x14.jpeg).
4. Description of artworks submitted:
• Title of collection or theme.
• Medium used.
• Motivation or inspiration -- What is the artist trying to express in the work? What attracted the artist to that subject?
Email all required files to email@example.com with a letter of introduction and a link to your website.